Subject: Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679
Dear user, pursuant to art. art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679”), containing provisions to protect people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to communicate that the personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations to which the company is bound.
1) The Data Controller is Glass Service S.r.l. in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in Via Cascina Lari – 56028 San Miniato (PI) ITALY. Telephone number 0571 4442 E-mail: email@example.com
2) The collection and processing of data is based on the contract stipulated between the parties and is aimed at the execution of the obligations deriving from the contract itself and for the fulfillment of any legal or contractual obligation always in compliance with the regulations on civil and fiscal legislation .
3) In pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the following categories of data will be processed: identification data, such as name, surname and address; contact details, such as telephone number and email tax information.
4) In relation to the purposes of the processing and the nature of the data, the processing may be carried out without your consent as necessary for the execution of the contract of which you are a part.
5) In the management of your data, the following categories of persons in charge and / or internal and external managers identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions have been given may become aware of them, such as: employees of the administration office; professionals or service companies for business, legal and tax administration and management, operating on behalf of our company.
6) The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by subjects specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016 / 679. We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, and your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected and processed and in compliance with tax and civil law.
7) We also inform you that the collected data will never be disclosed and will not be disclosed without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of the legal obligations as specified above.
8) At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to: a) request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data; b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period; c) obtain the correction and deletion of data; d) obtain the limitation of the treatment; e) obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance; f) oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes; g) oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling. h) ask the data controller to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability; i) withdraw consent – where expressed – at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation; j) propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
9) The personal data provided are only those necessary for the proper performance of the activity referred to in point 2 and the refusal by the interested party to provide personal and particular data makes it impossible to fulfill the activities referred to in point 2 .
10) You can exercise your rights with a written request sent to Glass Service S.r.l. – Via Cascina Lari – 56028 San Miniato (PI) ITALY or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org